Friday, June 3, 2016

WILD PACIFIC TRAIL

We went for a drive in to Ucluelet this morning then walked part of the Wild Pacific Trail.  This trail is a great asset to the community and the visitors who utilize it.  I would say that English was the minority language today as there were lots of people enjoying the trail speaking foreign languages. We had some drizzle this morning but the sun is mostly shining this afternoon.  The forecast is for sunshine for the next several days so we will be getting different photos tomorrow.  Today's photos were all taken with my Canon 6D full frame camera.  I did utilize my little camera but haven't yet downloaded it.  I mostly shot video with it.

The harbour at Ucluelet, BC, the south end of Vancouver Island's West Coast

The Wild Pacific Trail has a loop segment at Ucluelet that is a little removed from the main section of the trail.  We poked along it this morning admiring the excellent views afforded. 

Amphitrite Lighthouse was built in 1915 replacing one established in 1906.

I wouldn't have wanted to be out in that little boat in the huge swells he was in

Beautiful along the trail, I loved these curvy Cedar trees

Same trees from the other side


Along the trail




No comments:

Post a Comment