Saturday, July 9, 2022

LAWRENCE LAKE PROVINCIAL PARK

 After leaving Cousin Judith’s in Donnelly, Alberta we drove south and east and ended our short travel day at Lawrence Lake about half an hour west of Athabasca.  We were the only ones in the campsite for the night.  We did an evening walk where we picked up a geocache then later took the car and got three more close by.  Of course, I spent much of my time checking out the lakeshore and saw blackbirds, deer and pelicans.


Red-winged Blackbird

Red-winged Blackbird

Wild Calla also called Water Arum.

White-tailed Deer along the Lakeshore from me.

White-tailed Deer along the Lakeshore from me.

White-tailed Deer along the Lakeshore from me.

Red-winged Blackbird

Wild Chives

Northern Alberta parkland

Small-flowered Paintbrush

Evening glow at the lakeshore

Can you tell I'm fascinated with Foxtail Barley?


No comments:

Post a Comment