Sunday, August 6, 2023

OSPREY YOUNG FEEDING TIME ON THE NEST.

 Aileen alerted me to the fact that there was some activity with the Osprey eaglets so I took my camera down to see what I could do.  I lucked out getting to watch the mother feeding one of the three eaglets.  It was also a bonus to see both parents and the three eaglets on the nest at the same time.

Since I had to buy a new trailer for the new side by side, I needed to dispose of the old trailer.   I put it on Facebook and in three days it was gone.  Now to sell the folding ramp and the old system is gone.

Aileen and I made bread and butter pickles yesterday and she is making blueberry jam this morning.

One of the parents incoming.



All five are visible in this image.

Here comes Mom.

Mom on the left.

Mom on the left.

Mom feeding junior.

Mom feeding junior.

Mom on the left.

Mom feeding junior.

Mom on the left.

Two of the three eaglets.


1 comment: