Wednesday, August 23, 2023

HERE’S WHERE WE HAVE LANDED.

 

We lucked out and were on the next ferry so just under three hours sitting in the terminal.  We spent the night at my brother Charlie and Sheila’s then moved up to Alder Bay RV Site which is just south of Port McNeill.  We are booked in here until September 6 when we will head back down Island and decide whether to head home or wait it out longer.

My cousin Steve who has lived near Port McNeill for years and who I visited most times we came up passed away last Thursday.  Aileen and I had a nice visit with Steve just a few weeks ago when we were last here.  He was 85.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Steve, but I'm glad you got a visit recently.

    Looks like you've landed in a very nice spot there? - Richard

    ReplyDelete