Friday, July 7, 2023

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS FROM THE NORTH ISLAND.

 Often photo opportunities present themselves when I don't have my main camera with me so I rely on my iPhone to record the scene.    These photos are some of those.

Cluxewe sunset.

Cluxewe sunset.

Amor Lake taken while we were out geocaching.

A home built caravan in the Cluxewe campground.

A home built caravan in the Cluxewe campground.

Here's a view looking back to our motorhome from the beach.

Walking along an old road to access the trail to Ledge Point.

Ledge Point trail through the hemlock and spruce forest.

Looking across to Port McNeill from Ledge Point.

John F took this photo of me in front of the old cedars while geocaching near Port McNeill.

The same group of cedars plus a hemlock taken from the back side.


No comments:

Post a Comment