Sunday, July 16, 2023

LAST POST FROM ERRINGTON.

 Tomorrow morning we depart Charlie and Sheila's heading for Neil and Carol's.  It has been very quiet here having the place to ourselves.  There wasn't much that needed doing other than watering the gardens in the evenings.  We visited many of our usual haunts and gathered a few geocaches in passing.  We had a visit this morning from our friend Jean who lives in Parksville.  Her sister was one of my photo friends for years in the Okanagan regional camera clubs group.

Fireweed.

Herb-Robert.

Herb-Robert.

A well camouflaged grasshopper.

Little Qualicum River.

When I stepped out of the motorhome this morning, this eagle was screeching at me from the top of a tree.  I pulled my chair over and shot almost straight up at him.

Love those eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment