Tuesday, July 11, 2023

SEVERAL DIFFERENT EAGLES.

 During our stay at Cluxewe campground and on our visit to Port Hardy, I had the opportunity to see several eagles and some allowed me to photograph them.

Still parked at my brother's place.  We visited my sister Janet and John Sunday evening.  Yesterday morning we visited my sisters Wendy and Randy and Sue and John at Wendy's house.  In the afternoon we visited RV friends Barbara and Jeremy.  This morning we visited RV friend Verona in Lantzville.  It has been nice catching up with these people some of whom we haven't seen in at least four years.

This guy was on a rock in the Tsulquate River,  He spent quite a while gagging and finally spit up whatever that is at his feet.

I was parked in the middle of the street in the native village of Tsulquate when I took this photo out the window.

We parked in my cousin Chris and Gord's driveway and Aileen spotted this eagle very close beside us.

Same eagle at Chris and Gord's looking like he can't believe his eyes.

This eagle on the beach at Cluxewe was either having some salad or looking for critters in the seaweed.

We had lots of crows voicing their opinion at Cluxewe.

These eagles were in a tree above our campsite at Cluxewe and I had to hunt around to find a view through the tree branches in order to make this shot.

Same pair above our campsite.


No comments:

Post a Comment