Thursday, July 6, 2023

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.

Well, a lot warmer world anyway.  We drove from Port McNeill down to Errington yesterday and the temperature kept climbing the further we went.   Most days at Cluxewe didn’t get above about 18C but it was 30C down this way.  Put my shorts on for the first time in over two weeks.

We are parked at my brother Charlie and Sheila’s and mostly have it to ourselves since they are away visiting grandkids.  We will likely stay here for a week or maybe a week and a half then move further down Island.

Somebody here is having a low key birthday today.

A few days ago while at Cluxewe we drove to Port Hardy to visit Chris and Gord again.  As we were driving by Tsulquate Park there were three eagles in view so I got my big lens out and proceeded to play with them.  Here's momma on the nest.

They circled above me for a while so I did what I could to get some shots.




Then this one decided to land in a tree top.



No comments:

Post a Comment