Tuesday, October 22, 2024

RUST AND FADED PAINT/MOTOR VEHICLE ABSTRACTION.

 

Since we’re not going south this winter I joined the Osoyoos Camera Club.  Aileen and I joined some of the members on Sunday for an outing to an interesting location.  It was a very productive morning and I will share some of the resulting images over the next while in addition to my regular postings.

We bought 30 pounds of late season Red Bartlett pears on Sunday and we canned 41 pints yesterday and today.  We also bought 20 pounds of beets and will make pickles of them.

We had some fairly strong winds over the weekend but not much precipitation. We did get very warm temperatures for this time of year with 20C and a bit more.   Today is sunny and the next two days are also forecast to be sunny but cooler with highs up to 13C.  No complaining here!  Taking advantage of the nice weather I’m leading an ATV ride tomorrow.


















No comments:

Post a Comment