Sunday, February 4, 2024

WE'RE IN BLANDING, UTAH ON OUR WAY TO GRAND JUNCTION, CO.

We left the motorhome at our friend's in Glendale about 10 am and after hustling along we made it to our motel in Blanding about 5 pm.  We drove by six inches or more snow alongside the road just before Flagstaff, AZ which was about 7,000 foot elevation.  We had lunch at Culvers in Flagstaff and they were pretty slow getting the food out then they messed up Aileen's burger.  The allergies were listed on the slip, the kitchen didn't notice.  I only stopped once for photos which was really something since we drove by a lot of beautiful spots.  We wouldn't have made it to our motel until way past dark if I had started stopped for photos.  That's a slippery slope for me!  We go through Moab tomorrow and I think we are less than four hours from our destination.  Today's travel was 614 kms or 384 miles.

This area was called Baby Rocks and was out in the middle of nowhere in NE Arizona,


I thought this looked like a mostly bald man resting his chin while pondering something.  Maybe that was me before my haircut?









No comments:

Post a Comment