Monday, January 31, 2022

MORE WINTER JEWELRY

 We've had day after day of dull gloomy weather down here in the valley with day and night temperature not varying more than one or two degrees.  This morning we saw our first blue sky in a while but that got snatched away quickly with a sudden heavy snowfall.  We got over an inch in a short time then it ended.  There was no snowfall forecast for today, surprise!


Just down the street as I started my walk the other day I noticed something out of place on the horizon.  This shot is zoomed in a bit from what I actually saw but it's close.  Can you see what I saw? 

Does this help?  Actually there is a second one just to the right in the first photo.

Rose hips hanging over the river bank.


Can you see the colour in the ice?








Close up of the previous photo



Close up of the previous photo




Close up of the previous photo



No comments:

Post a Comment