Tuesday, May 7, 2024

SOME OF MY BIRD FRIENDS.

Here are a few bird photos from the past couple of days.  I went to see the physio again this morning.  He gave me some new exercises and took away a couple.   If things keep improving I won't need to see him again.  I don't have any pain in the calf anymore but I do have some lingering swelling in my foot and ankle that needs to be addressed.  I am again walking to the dam from home.   We were taking the car part way to keep the distance down.


Female Brewer's Blackbird.

Rufous Hummingbird.

Female Osprey guarding supper.

Great Blue Heron passing by.

Male Wood Duck.

Male Wood Duck.

Male Wood Duck.

Male Wood Duck.

Male Wood Ducks.


1 comment:

  1. Very glad to hear about the improving state of your calf. I've been worried (but trying not to nag / push!). - Richard

    ReplyDelete