Sunday, March 10, 2024

I WAS SITTING AT THE TABLE WITH A DISH OF ICE CREAM WHEN I SAW A GREY SHAPE GHOSTING THROUGH THE GREASEWOOD BRUSH.

It was a wild burro.  I grabbed my camera and left my ice cream to try for some photos.  It turned out he didn't really want to pose.  For the longest time he kept moving behind another bush every time I would move to get a better shot.  Things finally aligned and I managed a few good shots.   He was very nervous and kept making a blowing snort which I presume meant to give him space.  I have a couple videos displaying that attitude which I will try and post later.  Oh, my ice cream was nice and soft when I got back to it.







Owl Clover on last night's walk.

Owl Clover on last night's walk.

Rock Daisies on last night's walk.

Woody Bottle-Washer on last night's walk.  At least that's what I think it is.


2 comments:

  1. That young fellow seems to think, you should not be in his space. Great Pictures.
    Stay Safe and Enjoy your Ice Cream.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's Brighty of the Grand Canyon! - Richard

    ReplyDelete