Sunday, November 6, 2022

THE LAST FALL COLOUR FOR THIS YEAR

The reflection images were taken on my walk up the river trail yesterday morning.  Noticing nice reflections peeking through the spillway at the dam, I hiked back aways and crossed the canal so I could get above the dam and access to them.  These are all taken with my telephoto lens as that was all I had with me.

Later I took the RZR to the gas station and put some winter gas in just in case I don't get any more riding in as we have snow in the forecast and there already is a good dump in the hills.  I took the RZR for a short run up the Burnell Lake Road to get the gas through the system and played in the snow a bit.

It has been snowing all day here today and forecast to keep snowing all night so maybe we'll have some major accumulation.  The high mountain passes have already received large amounts.







The Okanagan River as it goes past our park

The last leaf but you can see next year's buds



Spotted these horses along the road as I was heading for the unloading spot



Where I took the RZR




No comments:

Post a Comment