Wednesday, May 3, 2017

MOVING TIME AGAIN

We will pull out of this nice camp at my Neil and Carol's tomorrow morning and move up to Charlie and Sheila's for a while.  We've had lots of rain while we've been here so I have spent a lot of time at the computer and scanner.   While at my Aunt Isabelle's funeral last Saturday, I was able to gather some old family photos that were being given away.  Neil and Carol also had some interesting photos and letters etc. relating to my Dad's side of the family so I have been scanning all that.
We have things to do and friends and family to visit at our next stop and it looks like the weather might even begin to warm up which would be appreciated.  That means I might be able to get out geocaching again.  I don't want to do it in the rain if I don't need to. There should be some nice creeks and waterfalls to photograph as well.

These beautiful trees are across from Neil and Carol's driveway


Close up of a Trillium

New growth on the Sword Ferns is intriguing 


While out poking about in the forest yesterday, I stumbled across two old cars that had been dumped years ago




One of Carol's tulips

It rained much of last night so this White Fawn Lily was still pretty wet when Mitzy and I walked by it in the woods this morning

Mitzy and I found some Shooting Stars within walking distance today

No comments:

Post a Comment