Saturday, August 15, 2026
DID THE HERON CALL ME?
I was hanging around the motorhome yesterday when I suddenly felt compelled to go to one of the local beach accesses. After I got out of the car and was walking toward the stairs down to the beach, I spotted this heron. I took a few photos from the top of the stairs and when he seemed unconcerned, I quietly started descending one step at a time. When I got to the bottom I noticed the hole in the root wad and slowly edged my way over until he was framed. He flew when someone surprised him or maybe he got tired of my presence. A guy from Nigeria came along and we got chatting so I showed him my framed heron and he got excited and asked if I would do one of him so I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment