Thursday, August 22, 2024

WATERFALL TIME.

The other day I went looking for waterfalls since I haven't taken any waterfall photos since coming to the Island two and a half months ago.  I found two and they didn't disappoint me.  The first one was beyond O'Conner Lake on the logging road and the second was past Port Alice.  The first few are from early July that I hadn't edited earlier.  We are probably heading down Island early next week.


Western Sea Slater also known as Sea Louse down at the seashore.

Western Sea Slater also known as Sea Louse down at the seashore.

Western Sea Slater also known as Sea Louse down at the seashore.




Old Man's Beard in an old tree.

Along O'Conner Main logging road.

Along O'Conner Main logging road.

Along O'Conner Main logging road.

Honey bee and fireweed along the Port Alice Highway.

Alice Falls.

Alice Falls.

Alice Falls.

On my way home along the Port Alice Highway I spotted a little trail leading down from a wide spot to a lake so I checked it out.  This reflection reminds me of a watercolour painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment