Monday, January 9, 2023

GROCERY RUN TO TOWN NETS ME AN EAGLE!

 I sometimes see eagles along the river on the way to Oliver so today I took my camera along for the ride.  Good idea as there was a mature bald eagle between the highway and the river with a nice wide shoulder to park on.  I positioned myself then opened the sunroof and fired away.  He was still sitting there when I left.

For new readers, you can scroll down and click on older posts to go further back.  Or you can go to the side bar on the right and click on a month or year then month to move around in the nearly 1300 posts I've made since September 2008.  Don't forget to click on the photo to enlarge the image then click on the next thumbnail to move to the next image.





1 comment:

  1. Great shots!

    And I just use the arrow keys to move between thumbnails, without needing to click on any but the first pic. - Richard

    ReplyDelete