Sunday, January 22, 2023

CATCHING UP A FEW DAYS

 I drove up to Kelowna Friday morning and picked up our daughter, Bev.  Her hubby Kevin, had to work so he drove down from Salmon Arm Saturday morning and we enjoyed our visit with them.  Kevin brought us a new toilet and proceeded to install it.  We had one of our toilets replaced by the dealer and decided to change out the other before we had more issues with it.  He also repacked the wheel bearings on our utility trailer which I appreciated.  He did a little electrical fix in the kitchen too.

We went for a drive last Thursday.  We had several days in a row of fog and this is as we were climbing above the fog.

On the way home from our drive, I spotted this eagle in a tree behind a gas station.  I pulled in to the gas station and took this photo through my open sun roof.

Close up showing the talons

On Friday the fog was still with us creating some nice hoar frost

The sun came out today and the little birds liked it.  This is a female House Sparrow.

The biggest bird I saw today

A bit of ice hanging on a branch above the river

Male Dark-eyed Junco

Male House Finch

  

No comments:

Post a Comment