Saturday, December 5, 2020

A WINTER STROLL ALONG PENTICTON CREEK

 Boy, it has been a while since I last posted on here.  I have been actively posting photos on several different Facebook groups I belong to, sharing older photos that I have edited for the first time, mostly.  Some have been family photos, recent and long ago.

Not much to report on the house these days, it's a waiting game.  Some time ago we signed off on the plan so now we sit and wait our turn to get built.  The last thing we are waiting to work with is the design of the carport and deck and that seems to be churning around in there somewhere.

We are continuing to keep our circle very tight so not a lot of interaction with others except at a distance when out walking.  Aileen continues to walk three times a day while I struggle to get out for more than the evening walk with her.  Did I say I don't like cold weather?

Given that, I did take my iPhone for a stroll along the creek yesterday and crawled down the bank numerous times to get closer to the ice.  I haven't seen ice like this for quite a few years so it was a bit of a novelty.  I suppose those living in the north will not be too impressed with the ice photos but I imagine my readers down in warmer climes will find them interesting.



















1 comment:

  1. They all look like works of art.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete