Saturday, September 26, 2026

WE'RE BACK HOME AND FIRST DRIVE TO CHECK OUT FALL COLOUR.

We headed to Vancouver Island on August 5 to visit family and explore some places and arrived home September 22.  After a brisk rain yesterday afternoon, I glanced out the window and saw the sun shining in the clearing mist on Eagle Bluff which is across the highway from McIntyre Bluff.  I grabbed a camera and rushed across the street to try and capture what I was seeing.
Today we took a drive up toward Mt Baldy to see what the larches were doing.  They will be a couple weeks or longer before reaching peak colour I suspect.  Some of the poplars were looking pretty good though.

Poison Ivy along the Okanagan River.

Eagle Bluff.

Eagle Bluff.

Eagle Bluff.

Eagle Bluff.

Pollen on the edge of a pond.

Along the Mt Baldy Road.

A bit of snow on Mt Baldy today.

Along the Mt Baldy Road.

Sidley Mtn area.

Osoyoos from Anarchist Mtn.


No comments:

Post a Comment