Sunday, February 12, 2023

DRIFTING IN THE AIR

 Aileen and I went for a drive around the block yesterday afternoon as the sun made an appearance and we decided to take advantage of it.  As we were driving along Willowbrook Road, I noticed a car parked where paragliders/sailors sometimes land so I started checking nearby ridge tops and spotted a couple of people on one.  After sitting and waiting for a while the first one lifted off and after he was on the ground the second one billowed up and drifted around landing in the same spot which was right beside us.







He doesn't look happy.  Notice that he is in an enclosed bag whereas the second one had his legs exposed.



Since I had a powerful lens on my camera, I used my phone to capture the second one landing


He made it look so easy


No comments:

Post a Comment