Wednesday, October 5, 2016

ON THE ROAD AND HEADED SOUTH

We left the Shuswap this morning and are in Grand Forks, BC this evening.  We plan to get to St. Regis, MT tomorrow.  Our goal is to get to Grand Junction, CO this coming Monday.
These two bears were totally unconcerned with me for a long while then all of a sudden there was a big commotion in the bush behind them which freaked them right out.  They ran around in circles not seeming to know where to go.  One finally darted into the bush and the other started running toward me, which made me nervous, then it turned back and dived into the bush also.  I wondered if their mother had sounded the alarm as they looked to be two year olds.


Another view of our parking spot for the past nine days

Coming home from town the other day I spotted these two bears stuffing themselves with grass



Aren't they nice teddy bears?


No comments:

Post a Comment