Friday, November 6, 2009

GREAT NEWS ABOUT ATV

I had a call back from the Fish and Game department and when I told him all I had gone through in attempting to do things according to their legislation, all he could say was “that’s an incredible story!” and he went on to tell me I didn’t have to do any of that. He said that short term visitors such as us from Canada are only required to have proof of ownership to be able to ride in Arizona. We are not required to purchase an off road decal, not required to register and license the machine and whatever you do, do not get any import documentation as then there will be a problem going back to Canada.

Aileen, Bev and I went to Hog Heaven for supper Thursday night. It was a potato bar consisting of a large baked potato, cheese sauce, chili and a table full of toppings, coleslaw and dessert. It was very tasty.

2 comments:

  1. I miss those potato bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, that is welcome news indeed!

    Perhaps he might send you that in writing?

    ReplyDelete