Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OUR LAST NIGHT IN THE USA

Beach pebbles

Black Oyster Catchers

Portulaca, I think


Long legged photographer
The above shots were all at MacKerricher State Park


Pacific City - a lot of digging soon required or the beach wins!
The sun greeted us again this morning after we’d had some heavy rain overnight. So, Mitzy had an extra walk and we lazed our way through departure preparations. It was well past 9:30 when we hit the road. Shortly after 2PM when we arrived in Port Angeles and set up in Al’s RV Park. They don’t have Wi-Fi but my computer connected to someone right off without my even searching so I will use it quickly while its here.
We’ve had sun and cloud with a few showers thrown in so not too bad. We were surprised to see small piles of snow still in the mall parking lots here in Port Angeles, probably from the dump they had last Thursday. Back to BC tomorrow. 240 kms today for a total of 3231 kms (2019 miles) since we left Caliente in Florence, AZ. Wendy and Randy put on 2688 kms (1680 miles) taking the more direct route up 99 and I-5 then Port Angeles. They took 3 days while we have been 12 days!
I emailed my Telus rep in Salmon Arm to see what became of the malfunctioning aircard I sent from Arizona and Kevin took in to Telus. She is away Feb 25 – Mar 9! Grrrr!! I need to know my status before making another deal so I guess we’re stuck looking for Wi-Fi for another couple weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment